– a meta DMP and next gen Data Exchange
1DMP (Data Marketing Platform) – a meta DMP and next gen Data Exchange for 1st party data collection, unification, processing, collaboration with data-partners, and 3rd party data enrichment and segmentation in order to drive cutting-edge omni-channel marketing.
1DMP is an application solution of the Data Management Platform class to:
1DMP helps marketers and agencies to collect, manage, analyze, and monetize their data, make data work for business results. Drive more revenue and deepen customer’s engagement by delivering more relevant and personal experience.
– increase understanding of the target audience and their behaviour.
– optimization of the customer journey
in a multi-channel environment.
– improve the efficiency of targeting by finding
audiences that share attributes with
your own customers
– build recommendation systems for
your own audiences
– improve the effectiveness of communication by reacting to real-time marketing signals
– collect and manage all client’s data in one centralized place
– build better customer advertising strategies, improve marketing rates and differentiate advertisers budget
– create more effective media plans
– reach perfect marketing metrics for your clients
– gain the trust of more advertisers
– integrate with any marketing platform you need with easy data activation in one marketing ecosystem.
– deliver the most relevant marketing messages using 3d profiles.
– target the right audience by using your data and 3-rd
party data enrichment.
– understand omnichannel impact and engage customers across mobile devices and desktop by omni-channel retargeting.
Tracking and collecting detailed data about user behavior on websites, mobile applications, social networks, as well as loading data from CRM and
Using 3rd party data from external suppliers to gain a deeper understanding of user’s behavior on the internet and for data onboarding to the advertising platform.
Forming a single user profile and single Customer Journey across all channels and devices, for a detailed understanding of each user for all the collected data. Building a «typical» profile of consumers allows you to learn more about who your customers and target are.
Segmenting audience by events, profiles, steps of customer journey in order to create predictive models and Look-a-like models.
Automatically managing of segments across all channels and marketing platforms. Data onboarding to the 10+ advertising platform to target for the selected segments. Synchronization and Reporting.
Consolidation campaign data for all channels and devices on a single interface. Obtaining campaign data including impressions, clicks, conversions and targeted actions, responses and purchases.
Apply data from select private party data partners to your own models using our unique 100% data safety scheme.
Flexible reporting allowing you view the results of all campaign and channels activity on a single user interface.
On premise/dedicated cloud deployment or SaaS format are provided. We ensure full privacy of your user data and any business-sensitive data. Run your DMP anywhere, keep all data on your premise and be compliant with any regulations. Full privacy of your user data and any business-sensitive data (Transaction/CRM/DWH) –
so you can use it in your data models.
Also, we are providing ability to engage unique data providers via offering transparent and clear data distribution framework. Use 3rd data from a unique set of external data suppliers via our audience marketplace.
This allows us to work with companies with large volumes of sensitive data (e.g. Telco,Banks, Payment networks) and can connect it into our data collaboration network via our Data Exchange. We provide you with the opportunity to run your data models on the premises with data-partners in order to identify marketing signals and use it within your client acquisition strategy.
And lastly, our solution allows you to connect all communication channels as owned (website, mobile app, email, text messages) and as paid (media, social, partners, so on) and manage them centrally over in a single acquisition strategy with transparent reporting.
– segmentation and analysis
of its audience and segment management.
– collecting tracking data and tracking own digital channels.
– management of all campaigns in one place.
– workplace for data scientist and data analytics.
– collection of web data, analysis of sites and content.
– single point of access to providers of classroom data,
marketing channels and customer data for analytics.